Get the drop on this asymmetric pair of earrings strung with baroque pearls (that just means they’re not perfectly round—and are all the more interesting for it). In two lengths with silver snake chains, they dangle beautifully with every turn of the head—which is, fittingly, something you’ll be getting a lot of.
- Handmade in Montreal.
- Baroque pearls with sterling-silver dome stud, post, back, and snake chain.
- Longer earring measures 3 inches long, and shorter earring measures 2 ⅖ inches long. Pearls measure 6 ½ to 7 ½ millimeters in diameter. Snake chain measures 0.9 millimeters.
- Store in a cool, dry place and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Shown with Kimono Jacket in Kinari.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.