Get the blues in all the best ways with these very dishy bowls. The low sides are just right for showing off a haul of summer berries, your buttery batch of popcorn, or even those keys and knicknacks that never seem to find a true home. Plus, the two patterns—delicate dots and hand-drawn stripes—keep whatever nonsense you’re displaying looking extremely cute.
- Handmade in Portland, Maine.
- Sold individually.
- Porcelain with food-safe glaze.
- Measure approximately 7 ½ inches in diameter and 2 ¼ inches high.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variation in size and pattern may occur.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
How taking a break helped Chloe May Brown get back in the game.
Only cool cats allowed.