Channel your inner Athena with this high-neck column dress, sewn from rich, raw silk. The dusky periwinkle shade is unusual enough to be eye-catching, but it’s not too bold if you shy away from colors. With its deep pockets and an elastic back, it’ll quickly the most comfortable, convenient, and, ok, Greek-isle-ready dress you could own.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% silk noil with elastic panel in the back.
- Extra-small measures 31 inches around the bust and 50 inches long. Straps measures 15 ½ inches long.
- Small measures 32 inches around the bust and 50 ½ inches long. Straps measure 16 inches long.
- Medium measures 34 inches around the bust and 51 inches long. Straps measure 16 ½ inches long.
- Large measures 35 inches around the bust and 51 ½ inches long. Straps measure 17 inches long.
- Measurements are taken flat.
- Two pockets measure 6 ½ inches deep.
- Machine wash cold and hang dry or dry clean.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
They’ve inspired at least one apparel line.
You’ll want to move right in, too.