Put down your phone and plan a classic board game night with one of these super modern games. Advance is a twist on tic-tac-toe that requires a little more strategy, while Switch is all about getting your colored pieces into a square of four. Each one is perfect for two people, and guaranteed delight for adults and kids alike. Oh, and they’re lovely enough to leave out on your coffee table year-round.
- Made in China.
- MDF board & high-density game pieces.
- Each game is for 2 players and recommended for ages 6+.
- Advance: Be the first player to line three of your pieces in a row. Easy, right? There’s a catch: you can only move your pieces in numerical order, which turns all-too-easy tic-tac-toe into a challenging game that forces you to think like a chess master.
- Switch: The objective is simple: Be the first player to arrange four of your game pieces into a two-by-two square. Winning this clever two-person game requires both a keen memory and cunning strategy.
- Packaging dimensions: 10.1 inches by 5.1 inches by 2.5 inches. Game board dimensions: 10 inches by 10 inches.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.