A framed print of San Francisco’s famed North Beach worth crooning over, Tony Bennett-style. The sunny, happy colors of this cityscape are just right thing to brighten up a wall where you maaaybe wish there was a window—plus, the view will never get cloudy.
- Printed from an original painting made in San Francisco.
- 100% cotton paper. The print is of a gouache painting on canvas. Natural birch wood frame.
- Print measures 16 inches by 20 inches, frame measures 20 inches by 24 inches.
- Clean glass with warm water and dish soap; do not use Windex or other ammonia products.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Where the bars come Allen Ginsberg-approved.
Bound to be the bright spot in your day.