"I haven't had a full-body scrub at a Korean spa yet, but the temptation to has mounted now that I've used this handy little mitt at home. You wash your body like normal and then wet this thing (no soap!) and scrub away. Made of plant fiber, it buffs without irritating, and, thanks to its minimalist vibe, it looks pretty darn chic hanging in your shower when not in use." —Erica
- Made in Canada.
- 100% plant fiber. Packaged in a recyclable laminated rice paper pouch.
- Measures 6 inches by 9 inches.
- Directions: Soften skin in a sauna, hot shower, or bath and cleanse the body with soap & water. Rinse well. With wet mitt, massage the skin to exfoliate, using gentle pressure for sensitive areas. Apply oil to damp skin to seal in moisture. Use 1-2 times a week or as needed. To care for your mitt, rinse with water after use and hang dry.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.