"When my skin is feeling extra gunked-up—from a long plane ride, a sweaty workout, or a bout of nasty weather—I reach for one of these pads. Packed with a serious punch—care of their 10% glycolic acid content—they seem to suck all the nastiness from my face to let those pores breathe. As a bonus, they also contain algae peptides, which soothe and compensate for some of the moisture loss. That said: Definitely apply your fave cream and SPF after!! These suckers are hardcore (in a good way)." —Erica
- Made in the U.S.
- 60 pads.
- These medical-grade peel pads reduce the appearance of fine lines, pore size and dark spots. 10% glycolic acid removes environmental debris from the surface and pores, improving skin's texture. Algae peptides replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions while calming botanical ingredients help soothe skin during the advanced exfoliation process. Continued use improves penetration of other skin care products, maximizing visible benefits.
- Apply evenly three to seven times per week, after cleansing. For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After two weeks, if well tolerated, do not rinse off. Follow-up with a serum or moisturizer and SPF.
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cola Nitida (Kola) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.