Yes, this is a strand of pearls, and, no, it has nothing in common with any fusty memories that term might call to mind. This very modern take combines bitsy, freshwater pearls with a larger, central one and a light-catching garnet, all strung on a thin chain. Wear it long around your neck or wrap it around your wrist for a three-strand bracelet that’s as current and cool as it sounds.
- Handmade in L.A.
- 14-karat-gold-fill chain with locally sourced freshwater pearls and vintage garnet stone. Large pearl measures approximately ½ inch in diameter.
- Chain measures approximately 18 inches long with a 2 inch extension.
- Store in a cool, dry place and polish with a soft cloth.
- Shown with Wide Legged Jumpsuit in Powder Blue and Coral Reversible Drawstring Dress.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.