“HG alert! Finding the perfect consistency of concealer has felt like a lifelong journey, but I think I’ve finally IDed it with this stuff. You want it to be full-coverage without looking like paint, to stay put without being drying, and to feel creamy but not so much so that the rest of your eye makeup wipes off on it. Rituel de Fille nails it with this formula, and the colors mix incredibly well together. I use two shades (and did so even before I realized the company recommends it): Galatea and Ceres. I blend them underneath my eyes and use the lighter of the two to cover up redness on other parts of my face.” —Claire
- Made in L.A.
- 0.19 oz.
- As a spot concealer, apply a shade close to your base color with fingertips or your favorite complexion brush.
- For under eye color correction, choose a shade 1-2 shades lighter than your spot concealing color to brighten and enliven.
- Select one shade slightly lighter than your natural skin tone to highlight, one shade slightly darker than your natural skin tone to cast shadows, and mix both for the perfect all-over foundation shade.
- Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin USP, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Soy Derived).
- For ingredients by color visit ritueldefille.com.
- Made without: synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, talc, palm oil, or plastic-based glitters.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.