"If you've used this brand's cultish hand wash, you know the body wash version is a no-brainer—and a seriously luxurious one at that. I'd take all my lotions and potions in their hinoki scent if I had the chance, and this particular formula has the bonus of being free of all the sulfates, parabens, and other junk you don't want seeping into your pores." —Claire
- Made in the U.S.
- 8 oz.
- Pure, unblended Japanese Hinoki essential oil emits a soft woody aroma and hint of citrus.
- Vegetable origin, enriched with Aloe Vera.
- Certified 73% organic ingredients with gentle surfactants.
- pH 5-6.
- Sulfates, SLS, SLES, parabens and artificial color free.
- Directions: For optimal lather use a sponge.
- Ingredients: Purified Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Chamaecyparis obtuse (Hinoki) essential oil, Xantham Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.