"Here's my recommendation: Buy, like, three of these. And not just because fish—even Japanese soap fish??—like to travel in schools. But because then you'll have something adorable at the ready to give your friend who put you up in her guest bedroom, your coworker who covered for you when you had an urgent family thing come up, and your buddy who just moved into a new place. Way more charming that handing over a bottle of wine, huh? If you decide to add a fourth to keep for yourself, I very much endorse that move as well." —Erica
- Made in Japan.
- 10.9 oz of soap on a natural linen rope.
- Measures 7 inches long and 4 inches wide.
- Ingredients: Sodium palmate, Water, Sodium palm kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm kernel acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Titanium dioxide, Tetrasodium etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.