Is it weird to say this bowl looks good enough to take a bite out of? The raised checkerboard pattern and creamy glazed stoneware are reminiscent of a lattice pie crust—which makes them the perfect backdrop for everything from juicy summer plums to late season tomatoes. The generous shape is ripe to collect less delicious, but equally important goods like keys and lipsticks, too.
- Handmade in Portland, Maine.
- White stoneware clay with a yellow glaze.
- Measures approximately 4 inches high and 8 ½ inches across.
- Food, dishwasher, and microwave safe. Handwashing recommended.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Scary stuff to take on once you’re done bingeing Stranger Things.
If a donut with a moat of lemon curd running through it sounds enticing...