It’s hard to describe how satisfying it use to pump a dose of this thick, creamy cleanser out of the extremely well-designed bottle. Meant to soothe and hydrate even the most sensitive of skin types, the sulfate-free ingredient list reads like a who’s who of calming ingredients, including calendula, arnica, oat leaf extract, and green tea. The rich texture makes quick work of makeup and feels great going on at the end of the day, but quickly emulsifies in water and rinses away for residue-free finish. It might really make you excited to wash your face at the end of the day!
- Made in Australia.
- Noosa Nourishing Crème Cleanser is a sulfate-free, gentle face wash helping to remove surface impurities and light makeup. Calendula and arnica help to reduce redness and irritation while providing anti-bacterial benefits. Oat leaf extract and green tea help to soothe, calm and hydrate the skin.
- Gently massage each morning and night on your face and neck. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your go-to serum and No Worries Hydrating Moisturizer.
- Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract, Calendula Officianalis (Pot Marigold) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Isoamyl Laurate, p-Anisic Acid.
- Formulated without all of the nasties (parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, harmful chemicals, fillers). Vegan.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.