With this little bag, you can get a handle on that iPad fast. Built to hold the newest model (3!), or a paperback—in case you’re not ready to transition your reading to a touch screen just yet. This made-by-hand, nude-and-black carrier also stores your other workaday essentials in the exterior pockets, like reading glasses and a notebook.
- Handmade in San Francisco.
- Measures 8 ½ by 12 inches.
- Main pocket holds iPad 3.
- Two exterior pockets measure 4 ¼ inches by 7 inches and 3 ½ inches by 7 inches.
- Constructed of black and uncoated vegetable-tanned leather.
The SF designer plays hide and seek.
The Materials + Process leading lady designs with functionality in mind and expects others to do the same.