This (100% organic cotton!) shirt has a way of making neutrals look so...not neutral. We’re dying for the drop shoulder, the droopy pocket, the mix of textures, and just how freaking good it would look with every last pair of pants we own. Bonus: It comes tied up in a piece of plaid fabric that can be tied on like a scarf if you so desire.
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Recycled organic cotton slub jersey front panel, organic cotton melange back panel and pocket, and organic waffle-knit cotton sleeves.
- Extra-Small (on Jiayi & Courtney!) measures 20 inches across the chest and 22 ½ inches long.
- Small measures 21 inches across the chest and 23 inches long.
- Medium measures 22 inches across the chest and 23 ½ inches long.
- Large measures 23 inches across the chest and 24 inches long.
Tara St James makes a real production out of her production.
Forget tie-dye: The Study designer is all about this ancient Japanese method.