Listen Up: Join Our Knitting Circle— and Talk Tampons with the Founders of Lola
EPISODE 37 RECAP
On all you need to become a part of the knitting clique...
- According to this NYT article, knitting is good for you. For further reading: Knit for Health & Wellness by Betsan Corkhill.
- Our fave L.A. knitting stores are L'Atelier, Jennifer Knits, and Compatto. Here in NYC, we like Loopy Mango and Purl Soho.
- For the newbie-knitter: Purl SoHo’s kits—particularly this one; online knitting classes from Brit + Co and Bleubird; Wool and the Gang’s video tutorials.
- For some really unique yarn: Knit Collage.
- For baby-friendly yarn: Cascade Superwash Sport.
- For inspiration, follow these knit-happy Insta/Tumblr accounts : Annie Larson, Degen, Kordal, Han Starnes, Ryan DeBonville, Aporta, Knitorious.
- Not to scare you, but this is an important read.
Have a topic you’re dying to hear us cover? Got a question about a recent episode? Send all your #AFewThings thoughts to email@example.com.