Listen Up: Bunny Ears and Election Years
The most recent ep of A Few Things with Claire and Erica is a real zoo—we’re chatting pet bunnies...and then donkeys vs. elephants (i.e., this crazy election cycle). Get informed (and vote, please, please!).
P.S. Book-clubbers: Put down that remote and pick up The Sleepwalker’s Guide to Dancing because we’re talkin’ about it on March 30th.
EPISODE 38 RECAP
Erica’s AMA on bunnies…
- Read this to become a pro at snapping pics of your black pet.
- Check out Small Pet Select, kinda like the Whole Foods of hay.
- Line your litter boxes with Yesterday’s News, and store your supplies (dog food, too!) in one of these.
- Adopt a bunny at Animal Care Centers of NYC, where Erica got her bunny Ash!
- All of the bunnies of Instagram to follow: Erica Cerulo, Roger Rabbit IRL, Bunny Mama, Wally and Molly, Cleo the Bunny, Merlin Manhattan, Exempel the Bunny, and Dear Bunny Toby.
- Vox.com, for the best election explainers.
- In case you want to feel really bad about yourself: the youngest superdelegate in history.
- The potentially shady shenanigans surrounding Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
- Undecided? Take this survey.
- Potential VPs! On the Democratic side: Julian Castro, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand. On the Republican side: Nikki Haley (but clearly not for Trump).
- Other lady political writers to be reading: Maggie Haberman (especially this Republican party behind-the-scenes article), Katherine Miller, Ruby Kramer, Amy Chozick, and Amy Davidson.
Have a topic you’re dying to hear us cover? Got a question about a recent episode? Send all your #AFewThings thoughts to email@example.com.