Listen Up: Stylish Pajamas and How to Be a Teenage Girl
Don’t sleep on our latest episode—we chat about why pajamas matter, and then we talk #TEENS with Casey Lewis and Liza Darwin, co-founders of Clover Letter, the daily newsletter for young girls (and some thirty-somethings we know, too).
P.S. Have you picked up (or downloaded) Foreign Affairs yet? It’s our next #ReadingThings book club pick, and we’re gabbing all about it 8/15!
On upping our pajama game…
- Marie Kondo’s theory on loungewear is just one more reason to buy The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.
- Our chic, sleepy TV inspos: Mindy Lahiri, Olivia Pope, Jessica Day, Blair Waldorf, and Bananas in Pajamas (because why not?).
- Lines we love: Eberjey, Skin, Sleepy Jones, The Sleep Shirt, The Sleeper, Lunya, Maison du Soir, and Piamita.
- Also, Zinke—please don’t go!
- Check out Rookie, Me and You, and Sophomore for more great work, both for youngins and by them.
- On the one-size-fits-some line Brandy Melville and why teens love it anyway.
- Download the new Clover app, too!