Listen Up: Listener, I Googled It and the Fine Art of Time-Management
What’s up this week? Well, friends, let’s check our search history and then sit down with Theresa Drapkin (creator of this beaut), who paints a picture of how she makes time for her pastel practice while balancing a day job and managing a wine shop with her husband.
P.S. Don’t forget to grab a copy of #ReadingThings pick Silver Sparrow, which we’re discussing on our October 3rd with author Tayari Jones!
On our recent Google inquiries…
- Erica: What’s a hallway reputation?
- Claire: Can photoshoots induce periods? Probs not, but you should try to keep your stress levels at a minimum anyways.
- Erica: Neal Gabler’s amazing Atlantic article on a recent study that 47% of Americans can’t come up with $400 in an emergency—including this piece’s author—after listening to this.
- Claire: Tony Robbin’s documentary, I Am Not Your Guru—which will either inspire you, give you nightmares, or maybe both?
- Erica: What is reiki, should we all be getting it, and can dogs do it?
- Claire: Place your bets with BabyBookie and have fun guessing that infant’s arrival date.
- Buy Theresa’s amazing (and first ever!) print, produced by Woodstock Graphics Studio—and keep in mind that she does custom commissions, like this one for our friend Jamie Beck.
- You can read all about Theresa’s method (and get a peek into her cute studio) here.
- Stay tuned for Theresa’s upcoming online sale at Furbish, and take a peek at 20x200 for more goodness.
- Also follow a few of Theresa’s favorite artists: Claire Grill, Emily Proud, and Elizabeth Peyton.