8 Essentials a Super-Organized Accessories Designer Keeps in Her Own Bag
One of the most brilliant things about the bags Sydney Suh-Lee designs for her line OAD are the special compartments and secret hiding spots she incorporates prevent the whole bottom-of-the-bag detritus situation. And since she’s obviously put a lot of thought into making things like perfect pencil loops, we had a hunch she’d also be pretty meticulous about all the things that are going into those slots, too. So, in the tradition of many, many magazines before us, we asked Sydney to give us a peek at what, exactly, is in that satchel of hers.
- “Muji Gel-Ink .05mm Pens cannot be beat.”
- “Glossier Generation G lipstick gives the perfect polish pre-meeting.”
- “Rodin Crema Luxury Hand and Body Cream for hands is super extravagant but such a nice pick-me-up during the colder months.”
- “A cozy hat!! Especially beanies from my friends at Sleepy Jones.”
- “I always have RMS Living Luminizer on hand to fake a glow.”
- “I like to keep an emergency scarf for crazy weather. This Auntie Oti Lungi Wrap is a good one.
- “An OAD Dia Mini Wallet to keep my keys, cards, and cash from mysteriously escaping.”
- “A pair of tiny-but-powerful earrings in case things get fancy.”