There's newness in our sale section! Up to 50% off.
Shop here. Plus! Free ground shipping on all domestic orders $75+. Boom.
Close

Key To The City

Key to the City

Tackle Dallas, Texas, with These Savvy Local Creatives

Key to the City 11/06/2018
Cover commerce goods supply 2
The Meghani family has been working watches for decades and has been making their pieces in Dallas, Texas, since the early nineties. That means Amir Meghani, who oversees the company's new line, Breda, with his sisters Shabeena and Neelum, grew up there - and is now part of a tight-knit community of barrier-breaking companies that have put down roots around town. "It drives a lot of the creatives in the city to show that great things can come from an unexpected place," he says. Here's where Amir says you'll find the Breda crew and the city's other aesthetes when they aren't making magic happen at their Texas HQs. READ MORE
Key to the City

How a Tulum Trip Put Pep in This Shoe Designer's Step

Key to the City 10/30/2018
Cover img 7646
When Ariana Bohling - who lives in Brooklyn but spends almost half her year in Peru producing her line of shoes and fuzzy alpaca slippers - gets a chance to see somewhere totally new, she jumps at it. Right now, she's glowing from an adventure-packed trip to Tulum to reset before the crazy holiday season. "I'm happiest at the beach and speak Spanish fluently, so I figured I could get around easily," she says. "I actually decided to do this trip alone for five days, which was a first. It was incredibly rewarding to travel solo!" Here are the highlights if you want to follow in her footsteps. READ MORE
Key to the City

How to Do Marseille Like a French Girl Who Grew Up There

Key to the City 10/23/2018
Cover max langelott 413717 unsplash
Lauren Nouchi and Amelie Brick have lived in Paris, London, and New York - but their hearts still belong to Marseille, the city in Southern France where they both grew up. Worth noting: The bright colors and glamourous style of the place also majorly influence their faux fur coat line, Apparis, so consider these five spots (as explained by Lauren!) core to their mood board, too. READ MORE

Want to shop these
very major deals?

You gotta be an Of a Kind newsletter subscriber for access. Enter your email, and if you’re not already signed up, we’ll add you to our list. You'll like it—promise!

Black slash