WORK WIFE

the book

Free ground shipping on all domestic orders $99+. Boom.
Shop here. Plus! There's newness in our sale section! Up to 50% off.
Close

Key To The City

Key to the City

The Best Places to Bring a Dog in All of Brooklyn

Key to the City BY courtney conway 08/28/2019
Cover oakdarley3
Laura Powers might technically work solo on her delicate, Brooklyn-based jewelry line Bruce, but she couldn't do it without her 10-year-old doberman, Darley. The pair have been together since Darley was a month old, so they've had a solid decade to test out New York's dog friendliness. "She needs lots of stimulation, so I've tried to incorporate her into my life as much as possible," says Laura, who takes her pup everywhere from her family's home in Maine to the Bushwick hotspot Win Son. Sink your teeth into the pair's running list of borough spots. READ MORE
Key to the City

How to Spend a Perfect, Restorative Day in Long Beach, California

Key to the City 07/11/2019
Cover photo may 22  9 42 44 am
"Long Beach is probably the most underrated, best-kept secret of Southern California," insists Analisa, a SoCal girl through and through. "And no, I'm not just saying that because I grew up here!" It's also the home base for her line of ethically made leather bags, Marloe, and the subject of her city guide, which delivers the sort chill you get from a day spent hunting for hidden murals and taste-testing tiki drinks. READ MORE
Key to the City

A Miami Local on the Places That Won Her Heart

Key to the City BY katie nave freeman 06/06/2019
Cover gallery10 600x600
Adriana Epelboim-Levy was born in Venezuela, but now Miami's her home through and through. "I moved here when I was 15 years old. It feels like Miami and I evolved together," she says. "Back then, it had a completely different environment and skyline. It's grown so much both architecturally and culturally." That made it the perfect setting for launching 'her hand-painted shoe business, Alepel - and an ideal city for exploring when she feels like running around town or putting her feet up.. READ MORE
Key to the City

Your Locals-Only Guide To Tokyo

Key to the City 05/23/2019
Cover shimokitazawa
Here's something that's bound to make you jealous: The jewelry designer behind the brand Nishi, Joanna Bengoa, was born in Tokyo and grew up jetting between there and Spain. She still makes it back to visit the Japanese supercity every year, and it's safe to say she knows a few must-see spots that might not be on your radar. Bring on the yakitori! READ MORE

Want to shop these
very major deals?

You gotta be an Of a Kind newsletter subscriber for access. Enter your email, and if you’re not already signed up, we’ll add you to our list. You'll like it—promise!

Black slash