WORK WIFE

the book

Free ground shipping on all domestic orders $99+. Boom.
Shop here. Plus! There's newness in our sale section! Up to 50% off.
Close

Stuff We Love

Stuff We Love

The Blooms That Make for One Heck of a Cottage Garden

Stuff We Love BY jasmine respess 06/25/2019
Cover alex block 682881 unsplash
"When I was growing up, my family had a lot of land that my mom and my grandma both gardened. I thought of it as an island of plants, and those are some of my favorite memories," says Jenny Rush, the designer behind the jewelry line Four Eyes Ceramics. Though the shapes Jenny rolls out to make her graceful earrings are often abstract, many of them come from her ongoing flora fascination. As she explains, "I love that's there are so many shapes in nature, even ones that don't look organic, and all colors originally come from things in nature." Here's a guide to some of her favorite blooms, which look especially great mixed together in a cottage garden - which just so happens to be Jenny's favorite style. READ MORE
Stuff We Love

The Best Spots to Boogie Down in Brooklyn

Stuff We Love BY courtney conway 06/04/2019
Cover ardian lumi 364255 unsplash
When the designer Annika Inez isn't in her Sunset Park, Brooklyn, studio creating elliptical statement jewelry, she's probably out on the dance floor shaking off her stress. Here, she shares four of her favorite spots to get down, from an outdoor concert series to an Afrobeat class - so next time you're looking to get out of your head on a Friday night, hit one up and tell 'em Annika sent you. READ MORE
Stuff We Love

The Rules a Jewelry Designer and Mom of Four Swears by to Get Each Day Done

Stuff We Love BY courtney conway 05/29/2019
Cover kikikoyote hdh makersalongside 14
Juggling a jewelry line and four kiddos requires some impressive dexterity. Take it from Kris Singleton, who both runs her business Kiki Koyote and runs after her kids in her Minneapolis home and has spent years figuring out the best ways to get everything - or at least all the important things - done. Below, her hard-won tips and a useful checklist for anyone who has a whole lot going on. READ MORE
Stuff We Love

The Founders of D.S. & Durga on How to Create a Mood

Stuff We Love BY hannah mcintosh 05/03/2019
Cover david and kavi 2018
David and Kavi Moltz, the brains behind Brooklyn-based fragrance studio D.S. & Durga, make more than intoxicating scents. They're also masters of building a story and mythology around their creations. David develops the scents while Kavi handles the design and aesthetic for the brand they founded in 2008, and in the wake of their recent Manhattan store opening, we talked with them about how they breathe life into spaces and use fiction as fuel. READ MORE
Stuff We Love

The Most Charming Studio and Shopping Street in Fort Worth, Texas

Stuff We Love BY katie nave freeman 04/17/2019
Cover tribealive store ss19  24 of 32
Carly Burson and her small-but-mighty, all-women crew at Tribe Alive pride themselves on collaborating with artisans across the globe, paying them fair wages to produce block-printed caftans and breezy shorts, and they try to keep that same communal energy going at their Fort Worth-based retail space and studio. "Our small team of introverts and extroverts know how to get the job done and how to keep each other laughing in the process. We're not just co-workers. We're friends," explains Carly. Here, she hands things off to head designer Katie Sansom to share a tour of the space and the places you can find this gang around town when they're not at work. READ MORE

Want to shop these
very major deals?

You gotta be an Of a Kind newsletter subscriber for access. Enter your email, and if you’re not already signed up, we’ll add you to our list. You'll like it—promise!

Black slash